What is BONDMulti 2017?
Created and Organized by BOND Events Americas Inc, BONDMulti is a unique forum for the principals of the Top 100 Multi-Family architect firms in North America.
For four days and three nights they stay together, in a 5 star hotel, with industry experts and proprietors of supplier companies, for series of one-to-one meetings, seminars and networking sessions.
It is an excellent platform for principal architects to develop their firm's strategies, relationships and knowledge, within this, the fastest growing architectural sector in America.
Marketing to Architects
BONDMulti is an unmatched opportunity for suitable and capable suppliers to discuss their concepts with principal architects and leading designers.
The intimacy of BONDMulti allows suppliers to harness the expertise of such highly experienced architects in discussing entirely new concepts and product ranges.
Want to see who comes? Get in touch.
Why Should I Attend?
You should attend if...
A... you are a Principal of the top 100 Multi-family Architecture firms in America and you want to find out more about the market and its trends. You also want to develop relationships with owners of cutting - edge products and techniques which will help your firm and your clients grow.
B... you are an Owner or Senior Manager of a supplier or 'solution provider' firm, which helps architects to create better living environments in Multi-Family homes. Especially if you want to both learn from and educate Principals of these leading firms.
How it Works / One to One Meetings
Five ingredients are the basis of BOND Events' unique programs:
1. A world - class seminar / educational program. (AIA accredited)
2. An abundance of effective networking in a 5 Star Hotel.
3. VIP service for each delegate, from the minute they are picked up at the airport, to their return transfer home.
4. A fully catered service, including meals and accommodation.
5. A pre-selected personal schedule of one to one meetings.
Want more info? Get in touch.
A meticulously researched, program, tailored for the needs of Principals of Architect firms and presented by industry experts and leaders. BONDMulti 2016 presentations included:
- Design: Advanced Common Sense - Clarke Kellogg
- Winning Clients' Respect (and Business) Through Effective Negotiation - Steven J. Isaacs, PE, Assoc AIA
- Firm Ownership Transition: How to prepare your firm for a staff buyout - George Christodoulo, Lawson & Weitzen
- Building Climate-Friendly Communities - Bruce Race, FAIA, FAICP, PhD
AIA is an official parter of BONDMulti.
See more at Program
Qualifying Principal Architects only from the USA and Canada's top 100 firms attend free of charge, inclusive of accommodation at the event hotel.
Solution providers (only senior, executives with a national remit), manufacturers and suppliers are subject to a registration fee.
Our forums serve the leading architectural firms in the US, Latin America and the Middle East and Interior designers in the US & Canada.
If you let us know who you are, we'll provide you with any details you may need to decide if BONDMulti is right for you.